Simply Elegant Body Cream is quick to make and doesn't require any melting on the stove.
This body cream has a lovely thick texture, and coats dry skin beautifully. Even a small amount of this cream is deeply moisturizing--and it lasts for hours!
If you love the aromas of shea butter, coconut oil and Neroli, you just might fall in love with this easy to make homemade body cream. Shea butter is famous for its moisturizing abilities--and is used for healing and cooking by women in Africa. Coconut oil is perfect for addressing dry, irritated skin (and even conditions like inflammation).
Neroli is a gentle citrusy, floral scent, and the oil is known to support skin healing and soothe pain. The addition of the German Chamomile hydrosol to this body cream brings a surprisingly sweet and fruity aroma.
Some uses for your body cream:
- take care of your skin after sun exposure
- preventing stretch marks during pregnancy
- for dry skin, hair and nails
- as a nighttime moisturizer
- to soothe itchy, irritated skin
- to heal babies skin from diaper rash