An Aromatherapy gift guide to spark your creative holiday spirit!
Do you have a tradition of giving gifts to people during the holidays?
And do you love making Aromatherapy gifts for people?
Then you are going to love this post! I’ve combed through the Aromahead blog and YouTube channels and found some of our popular recipes to put together an Aromatherapy Gift Guide.
There are 15 Aromatherapy gift ideas in this list—all recipes that are easy and fun to make. They would be perfect, thoughtful gifts for anyone on your list (and they smell amazing!)
If you subscribe to the Aromahead Newsletter, you're going to receive even more gift ideas! We're featuring a graduate who has some amazing organic products to offer.
If you don’t get the free monthly newsletter, sign up here for our blog and newsletter and receive even more gift ideas!
And if you like the thoughtfulness of handmade gifts . . .
Here’s our Aromatherapy gift guide for 15 easy-to-make holiday gifts!
- Bee Sweet Lip Balm
- Woodsy Perfume
- Body Oil with Palo Santo, Frankincense, and Myrrh
- An Aromatherapy Book! (I would be honored if you’d give The Heart of Aromatherapy as a gift!)
- Argan Oil Face Wash (Soap-Free!)
- Handmade Loose Incense (with real Frankincense resin!)
- Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Chamomile & Bergamot Mint Bath Salt
- My Peaceful Body Butter
- Hand Salve for Dry, Cracked Knuckles
- Kpangnan Juniper Body Butter for Joint Pain
- Warm Resin Citrus Body Oil
- An Aromatherapy “First Aid Kit” (great for people with kids!)
- Soothing Orange & Vanilla Massage Oil
- Cedar and Spice Foam Hand Soap
All of the recipes in this Aromatherapy gift guide are made with natural carrier oils, butters, and essential oils.
I formulated them based on science and research, so you can be sure the blends are effective and safe. (If there are safety cautions, you’ll find them on the individual recipe’s page.)
I hope you find some new favorite recipes in this list.
One fun thing about making Aromatherapy gifts for people is that you can make a little more than you need . . . and then you have some for yourself!
Topics: handmade gifts, how to make incense, natural lip balm, essential oils bath salts, essential oil gifts, holiday gifts with essential oils, how to make all natural moisturizer, make your own body oil, natural face wash, make your own foam soap, relaxing bath salts, best aromatherapy gifts, make your own body butter