Can you earn a good income as an aromatherapy teacher?
What kinds of aromatherapy teaching jobs are even available?
The answers are YES, you can earn an excellent income as an aromatherapy teacher!
And you can teach classes on any aromatherapy topic you can dream up (as long as you’re well-educated on essential oils).
Now is the best time in history for aromatherapy jobs!
I know… that’s a pretty big statement to make!
But I really believe it’s true.
Some of us can remember a time when it was difficult to even find essential oils… let alone purchase pure, sustainable ones or learn to make our own safe, effective blends.
These days, essential oils are everywhere!
Aromatherapy has become SO popular. And the internet allows us to connect with like-minded people, and find others who want what we have to give (including our knowledge of essential oils!)
Aromatherapy jobs are flourishing in this environment.
And with the amount of confusing information about essential oils floating around online, we desperately need educated teachers to guide people in their safe, effective use.
Here are 20 ways you can earn money as an aromatherapy teacher:
- Give regular classes at your local health food store.
- Hold a class at a yoga studio about using aromatherapy for meditation.
- Guide parents and childcare workers to use oils safely for kids when they fall and get hurt.
- Teach the safe use of essential oils to massage therapists at a spa.
- Hold “make and take” parties at your home! Teach your students to make a blend they can take home with them.
- Instruct people on using essential oils to support better relaxation and sleep.
- Teach a workshop about natural skincare and show people how to make their own body butters.
- Give a talk to healthcare workers about the latest research on how essential oils can calm inflammation.
- Teach a class at a clinic for nurses about using oils as complementary therapy.
- Show hospice care workers how to use aromatherapy to support people’s mental wellbeing during chronic illness.
- Train counselors and people in the mental health field to use oils for their clients.
- Teach seasonal classes on using essential oils to prevent colds and the flu.
- Show people who struggle with stomach issues how to support digestion with essential oils.
- Give a presentation to CEOs or office workers about using essential oils for productivity.
- Teach a class all about using citrus essential oils—including how to avoid phototoxic reactions.
- Guide people to create their own system of 24/7 natural allergy relief with oils.
- Hold an after-work DIY lip balm class!
- Coach people on using essential oils to calm anxiety.
- Host a weekend workshop all about boosting immunity naturally with essential oils.
- Teach a class in your kitchen about using essential oils for natural cleaning and getting rid of germs.
I could have gone on and on with that list!
There are an endless number of aromatherapy teaching jobs that you can earn a rewarding income with.
One thing you’ll want to seriously consider:
If you want a career as an aromatherapy teacher,
you’ll definitely want to invest in your own education.
Understanding essential oil science can go a long way toward building your confidence, and your clarity when you’re sharing information with others. It’s also important to know about safety issues, chemistry, recent research, potential drug interactions with essential oils, how many drops of oil to use, and more.
There is so much to know!
That’s why there is so much to teach.
Interested in teaching aromatherapy but not sure where to start? The Aromatherapy Certification Program is the perfect place—for both beginners and experienced aromatherapists—to get a strong understanding of essential oils from a science-based perspective.
We’d love to have you in class… and to see you go on to teach your own!
Topics: certified aromatherapist, aromahead graduate, aromatherapy business, aromatherapy certification, aromatherapy certification online, Aromatherapy Certification Program, aromatherapy teacher, aromatherapy teacher training, teach aromatherapy, teach essential oils, how to become a certified aromatherapist, aromahead success stories, aromatherapy income, earn income