I recently discovered a new social media tool for my blog called Pin It Button. It's a free WordPress plugin that lets your readers easily pin images to their Pinterest boards—all they have to do is hover over an image and click the "Pin It" button that appears. Try it out on the image below!
(If you have a WordPress website or blog, you can download the plugin here!)
Here are some of Aromahead's most popular blog posts that have been pinned the most. Happy pinning!
- Make Your Own Lip Balm!
- Aroma Spheres
- Solid Natural Perfumes
- Three Healing Essential Oils
- Three Excellent Frankincense Essential Oil Remedies
- Morning Shower Blend of Essential Oils
- Make Your Own Natural Skin Cleansing Pads
- Three Great Recipes for Lavender
Follow Aromahead on Pinterest here! Please leave your Pinterest url in the comments below so we can all connect! If you are reading this blog post via email, come over to the Aromahead blog and add your Pinterest url.