Great ways to use Lavender essential oil!
1. Try three drops in a teaspoon of jojoba in the tub. Just be careful when adding your Lavender essential oil drops--sometimes they can come out pretty quickly! Three drops is plenty in your bath for a lovely aroma. The aroma will fill your whole bathroom, turning a simple bath into a spa experience. (And you’ll sleep beautifully!)
2. For sunburned or wind-burned skin, add 15 drops of Lavender essential oil in a spray bottle nearly full of water, with a teaspoon of aloe vera gel (unscented), 2 tabs of vitamin E, and 2.5 ml of Solubol dispersant. Keep it in the fridge for use on sunburns for an extra cooling effect.
3. As a 100% organic skin moisturizer, use a 3--4 drops in 1 oz (30 ml) of organic jojoba oil.
4. For effective calming action, use 5 drops Lavender and 5 drops Frankincense in an inhaler. Inhale during difficult situations or transitional times in your life. (Keep it in your bag or in your car!)
5. Make bath salts for your friends. Use 10 drops of Lavender essential oil in 4 oz (112 gm) of unscented bath salts, and add 1 teaspoon jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) for a great gift!
I recommend making a fresh batch of the bath salts or sunburn spray every few weeks.