I have a new essential oil diffuser. It's called the "Teo," and it's my new favorite diffuser!
I've always used electric essential oil diffusers and have had a few that worked well, but I just love the Teo! It has such a unique beauty. Here's a link to where you can find it in the Aromahead Amazon store.
The Teo is handmade with ceramic and FSC certified beech wood (which means the beech wood is harvested in an environmentally responsible way). The design is Belgian.
Here are a few details from the description about the essential oil diffuser I have:
- PVC plastic used for the reservoir does not leach when it's in contact with essential oils.
- "The LED light can be switched to fully on, meditation mode (light fades up & down), sleep mode (light off) or completely off."
- Freshens the air and reduces "pet and smoke odors."
- Supports staying healthy in cold and flu season (when you use respiratory supportive essential oils) by reducing the presence of germs and encouraging your body's immunity.
- It's also a humidifier.
- "The 110 ml water tank allows you to enjoy the scented perfume in a room as large as 250 sq ft without an open flame."
- The timer can be programmed for one hour, two hours, or three hours, running continuously or in "alternate mode." (That means you can adjust the intensity of the essential oil to however you like it.) If you forget to turn it off or fall asleep, don't worry. The Teo turns itself off after 12 hours or when the reservoir is empty of water.
Another thing I especially like (which seems simple but makes a big difference) is how long the cord is. I can plug in the Teo, and if I want to move it from my counter to a table, I can do so without unplugging it.
While the Teo diffuser may be an investment, it would be well worth it for a school or business for use in lobbies or treatment rooms. (Also, it's sometimes on sale at Amazon!)
If you're looking for a new essential oil diffuser, I can't say enough about the Teo. Try it out!