I recently came across a great new essential oil diffuser called the Spa Mist.
I bought one to try out, and I have been really pleased with the results.
It's quiet, has cool optional colored lights, and fills our living room with essential oil.
The Spa Mist is an ultrasonic humidifier and adds moisture to the air while diffusing the essential oils.
- I like that it's lightweight and easy to move around.
- The diffuser is compact and pretty!
- The diffuser has no heating element.
- It does not seem to clog.
- It's easy to clean and very user friendly!
- It even turns off by itself as soon as the water gets too low.
- The price is right--it's only $35 at Aromatics International.
I have always loved diffusing essential oils. I often turn on the essential oil diffuser before I leave the house, and when I get home, the aroma is so inviting.
My current favorite oils to diffuse are Spike Lavender, Orange and Cardamom. I add five drops of the Spike Lavender (Lavandula latifolia), five drops of Orange (Citrus sinensis) and two drops of Cardamom (Ellettaria cardamomum) to the diffuser.
At night, I like to put the diffuser on, turn off the lights and fall asleep to the aromas. One favorite nighttime blend is nine drops of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), and one drop of Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata).
What's your favorite diffuser blend? How do you diffuse your blends at home?