What a great year!
Are you inclined to reflect at the end of the year? My tendency is to work, learn, create, and then work more... and on the cycle goes!
Sometimes during the course of the year, I forget to pause and notice the growth in our businesses.
The end of the year does gently remind me to consider all that has happened. It's the perfect time for celebrating and reflecting.
Aromahead Institute has expanded!
- We bought the new land in Ithaca, and the teaching space is being built right now. We are excited to live in Ithaca in the summers and teach aromatherapy classes (Andrea) and advanced bodywork classes (Cindy). We will continue to teach in Sarasota in the winter.
- Aromahead Institute was approved by the Alliance of International Aromatherapists for our 400 hour Scholar's Program. Several people have completed this program already and many more are in the process.
- We launched our online Aromatherapy Certification Program! We have 35 students enrolled. Currently, our students are from Japan, Hong Kong, South Africa, Canada and the USA.
- The Graduate Directory also launched this year. Anyone coming to the Aromahead Institute website can see what graduates are doing for work, check out their websites and easily contact them.
- The Aromahead Forum was created, and has been a great place for our students and graduates to ask and answer questions, share recipes, ideas and more. We also added a distillery photo album.
Aromatics International has also had a big year!
- They now import 100 different essential oils from distillers worldwide! They've added many new recipes to the website, and created eight new search functions (see related article).
- They added quite a few new hydrosols to their inventory, and found over 10 new organic, small scale distillers to work with! We visited Aromatics International's Canadian distiller for the first time, and they added a whole range of oils from Nepal and a testimonial page to the website.
- My favorite new addition to the website this year is the shop by aroma link!
- Aromatics International's website is in the midst of a redesign over the next few months. This will make the website even easier to use, with a faster check out and many fun new features.
So thanks to all of you for the incredible support you give us--we feel it every day and are continually grateful to do the work we love. May you all have a wonderful new year ahead!
Andrea and Cindy