Would you like to use essential oils in your everyday life?
Maybe you’d like to use essential oils to ease chronic pain, such as headaches that come up again and again.
Or maybe you’d like to turn to the oils for better sleep and to feel more energized during the day.
How about using them for natural cleaning, so you don’t have to rely on harsh chemicals?
There are so many ways that essential oils can help us every day . . . but only if we understand how to use them.
I have good news! Learning to use essential oils is simple and fun!
I’ve been teaching people to use essential oils since 1998, and I’ve created a free webinar for people who want to use essential oils in their daily routines. It’s called “How to Use Essential Oils in Your Everyday Life,” and I’m holding it at two times so everyone has a chance to attend:
- Thursday, July 27 at 4 pm EST (USA)
- Saturday, July 29 at 1 pm EST (USA)
The webinar will run for about an hour and 15 minutes, and will be followed by a live Q&A.
On the webinar, we’ll focus on three specific ways to use essential oils:
- A blend to relieve headaches – This is one of my favorite blends for calming the pain of a headache while invigorating your overall energy!
- A beautiful diffuser blend for restful sleep – This blend offers your body the chance to restore and replenish, so you can feel refreshed and energized in the morning.
- A spray blend to clean your home naturally – You’ll learn about several essential oils that are great for cleaning and supporting your immune system, instead of challenging it with harsh chemicals.
These three blends are easy and inexpensive to make, and they’ll teach you about some amazing, versatile oils that you can use every day.
I’ve seen the way that essential oils can transform lives. From reducing allergies, to supporting sleep, to easing pain, and more, you can use the oils to improve your own health and support your family and friends.
It’s important to base your use of essential oils on a solid foundation of knowledge, so you can use them safely and effectively. On this webinar, I’ll give you reliable, science-based information about the essential oils in the recipes, so you feel confident creating your own blends with them in the future. This free online event is going to be a lot of fun, and you’ll come away with recipes you can make the same day.
I hope you’ll join me on the webinar!